Madison doing well! The doctors were very happy with the procedure. Now her intestines are connected and hopefully she will poop in a few days. However, she is in pain because it has been an intensive surgery. I just wanted to write a quick update to let everyone know she is ok and to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I will write a detailed post in my next one with photos. Tonight my girlfriend and I decided to take a 1 night get away to destress at a spa. My body needs rest and I hope to relax for a day or two.
ps- Laura I am praying for your little Ella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So happy to hear the surgery went well. Will be praying that Madison's pain will go away. You are both so strong.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself @ the spa. You deserve it!
Praise GOD!!!
ReplyDeleteTake some precious you time- you totally deserve a break!
So glad to hear that the surgery was a success! I'll continue to pray for the pain to subside, and for the doctors and nurses caring for Madison. And I'm so glad that you got some much deserved time to relax. You definitely need it and deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the prayers for Ella--they are so appreciated. Her second round of tests came back normal--Praise God!