I apologize for the lack of updates. It's been so long and I've been a little stressed. Madison has been losing weight from 5 lbs 4 oz... to 4 lbs 13 oz. Even though it may not sound much. You can tell she lost her cute chubby cheeks to a narrow face. Last week we knew Madison was going to have surgery eventually to reconnect the intestines. It's scheduled 2 days after her due date (Oct. 14th) Maybe this is the best thing for her. So I'm counting down the days. I didn't have time to upload recent photos onto my computer but I will eventually. I used to be so excited to transfer photos from my camera to my computer but I've been feeling down because she hasn't been doing well. Here's a photo of her from 9/12.

Visiting the hospital daily can wipe you out. Going to sleep now and hopefully my neck and back ache will get better.
8 more days til' surgery...
praying...
ReplyDeleteJanet, she is absolutely beautiful! What a precious gift from God! Her eyes are especially expressive!
ReplyDeleteI'll be marking October 14th on my calendar and holding both her and you up in my prayers.
Janet I am so happy to hear from you. There are women on here that for one reason or another you just feel closer to & I have to tell you I think & pray for you & Madison often. I'm sorry she is not doing well. I can't imagine the emotions you must be going through on a daily basis. You are so amazingly strong & when she gets big she will know how much you love her. I will be praying for her surgery & that all goes smooth & she starts gaining weight.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! And brought tears to my eyes!
ReplyDelete