Yesterday I kept running to the bathroom to pee every 15 minutes! Sometimes I won't even go at all. So of course I was stressed out because I wasn't sure if this was normal during the 2nd trimester. Eventually the urge to pee in the middle of the night had subsided. I wake up every morning with the urge to pee except this morning. So I went to the bathroom just to check and sure enough I pee'd!
I'm going to NY tomorrow afternoon due to an emergency toothwork I have to do. In scheduling this last minute I had to cancel 2 of my dr's visit. I have to admit this was upsetting because it's always important for me to know what's going on with the baby and if everything is ok. Especially because this is hitting a sensitive week for me and it is about the time of loss of my lil' Jacob. But I also realize I have to fix tooth to avoid any infections to the baby. My temporary crown cracked this late Friday and my screwpost from the root canal has been exposed. I did my best not to stress out too much.
So now I have to reschedule everything, my dr's appt., my specialist appt. and I might not even be able to hold the ladie's bible study group at my place this week...all because of my tooth. =(
I just pray that my lil' girl inside is safe and healthy. And that all my fears and anxiety will go away. I keep checking for any symtoms for preterm labor. This too is very hard because I had silent contractions when Jacob was born. All I can do is trust in God and ask for peace in my heart that surpasses all understanding.
On a brighter note, E & I are going to leave pretty soon to enjoy dim sum. It was nice that he thought to go out to eat since it's a rare treat for me. I learned that restaurants only served dim sum on Sundays and that it was usually a time of gathering for families to enjoy a meal. Did not know that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment