
She's sucking her thumb! Or waving hello!
i just recently came back from the doctor's office and had my 19 week u/s. They also measured my cervix and it's now at 3.0 cm at 19 weeks. Although the u/s tech and the doctor said it was good, I'm still being careful. I read from here that at 32-36 weeks, 3.0 cm is the normal cervical length. At 16-20 wks the normal cervical length is 4.0 - 4.5 cm. And at 24-28 wks, normal cervical lenght is 3.5 to 4.0. At 18 wks, I was measuring at 3.26 cm. Please pray that my cervix length will continue to stay long and strong. I'm focusing on the having the baby born at full-term and healthy.
My dr. said he was pleased so far with how things were going and will continue to see me every week until 23 weeks. After that will be every 2 weeks. I feel like I've been spoiled with my weekly visits and have a feeling I will start to worry after 23. Every week is a milestone for my hubby and I. Well, it's time to take it easy again. I'm going to rest right now.
Updates: Just recently I've been feeling our baby girl kick. Not long enough for daddy to feel them but the doctor assures me that it will get stronger for him to feel pretty soon.

Beautiful images! Isn't it such an amazing sensation to feel her kick? My husband felt her last week (at 20 weeks), so hopefully it will happen for your husband soon. Praying for your cervix!
ReplyDeletegreat pic!!!
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful baby you have baking away in there! :) great job! so glad to hear that everything is going great and I will be praying that your cervix stays nice and long!
ReplyDelete