Tomorrow I will be exactly 9 weeks. I had an u/s last Thursday and a pap smear. I started bleeding the day after and throughout the weekend. I was resting in bed as much as I could and the bleeding stopped and came back again whenever I was actively walking around. Today the bleeding is scant but I'm still nervous. I have a great support group who are high-risk. They recommended that I call in the dr's office and get an u/s to ease my mind. The nurse was able to call back and fit me in unofficially so I would feel better with all the bleeding. I hope everything will be alright and the baby is well. I will keep everyone posted soon.
Wish me the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fingers crossed!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog! Congrats on the current pregnancy. I had ms for the first 13-15 weeks. I never actually threw up (well 3 times) but was just constantly sick all day long and so very very miserable. I am curious, was everything good with your u/s last Thursday? Also, mind if I ask why you are considered high risk? Praying your little one continues to grow strong and the bleeding stops.
ReplyDelete