Tuesday, March 30, 2010

12 weeks

I'm a bit nervous because I'm about to go for my 12 week u/s today. I can't believe I've come this far. I just wish my hubby can make it and instead will be there for the dr's appointment. It was a disappointment to me since he hasn't been able to visit any of the u/s because of work. This is one of his busiest weeks. But I'm glad he'll be there for the dr's appointment. Well, I'll be back soon and praying for a strong healty heartbeat. Will keep everyone posted!

7 comments:

  1. I sent you a message on your previous post when I remembered that today was the day. I'm praying for you! I pray that God give you confidence and that you feel His presence throughout the appointment--even if you husband can't be there. (Mine won't be there for my appointment tomorrow either, so I know the feeling). God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that things turn out great and you get reassurance that your little one is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and praying for you throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that your ultrasound went well! I admit that I was starting to worry about you. Thank you for the reassuring note. I look forward to your post and pictures--when you get a moment. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u for visiting my blog and for your kind words!! congrats and I hope you had a great ultrasound!!

    ReplyDelete