it's been almost 1 week since my last post. My next u/s is Mar. 30th. I should be at 12 weeks. I'm excited and nervous because this will be the first time in this pregnancy to visit for an u/s. I'm nervous because this was the time I discovered in my last pregnancy I lost my last one. And in the very same room, my water broke with my first son who I lost at 21 weeks. Tonight we're holding a women's bible study at my house and you can be sure i'll be lifting prayers about my nervousness and protection for the baby.
on a brighter note, i am a freelance editor for koko living. my friend is the founder of koko living and i decided to contribute during my pregnancy. i wrote my very 1st post on nursery decor ideas. i've also link to record all my posts on one blog... sweet lily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will be praying for your appt next week.
ReplyDeleteI, too, will be praying for you as you look forward to the appointment next week. Wow--I can't believe they made you wait until 12 weeks! I admire your patience. God bless!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and praying for you today!
ReplyDelete