Good night!
Monday, June 7, 2010
21 weeks 6 days
I wanted to write a short post today because I would have missed 1 week. And even though I was going to post tomorrow after my specialist visit, I've been meaning to keep everyone posted. Our lil' girl is doing well. I can hear thump thump which is her kicking. My ob dr. was very pleased with how I'm doing and is optimistic. I'm still nervous but optimistic too. All last week I worked on our baby registry and studying products, safety features, etc... It's almost midnight and I have to sleep early in order to wake up for tomorrow's 8:30 am appt. I get to see my little girl again. I will keep everyone posted and hopefully show which baby crib we decided on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thinking of you! Praying that today's appointment goes well! Let me know if there are any great products that you fall in love with!
ReplyDeleteYay! I hope everything goes well!
ReplyDelete