Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14 weeks, 1 day

Today the girls are coming over for women's bible study and prayer meeting this evening. I'm so thankful I have these girls in my life because of bed rest and distance I haven't been able to go to Church. More importantly, these ladies are my support group even though we're coming from such different backgrounds.

It's so surreal that I'm in my 2nd trimester. I feel like I graduated part I of the pregnancy. Today was the first day I got back on my feet slowly. From strict bed rest to modified. My hubby has been so supportive even though he's been so busy at work. I know it was tough for him to cook and clean. Well not so much of the cleaning. =) But he did tidy the place up. It felt good to finally do simple regular house chores again.

This Friday and Saturday will be important days for me. Friday I have my 1 week followup visit to check if my cerclage is doing well. I will be interviewing someone in person for my design co. And I've been praying that I will make the right decision and it is God's will. And Saturday I'll be going to NYC for the first time to visit my parents. I also have an appt. with a dentist to get a root canal. (sigh) I hope and pray that the lidocaine with epinephrine will not harm my baby. I also know that if I don't treat the tooth right away that there will be an infection which is also a cause for preterm labor or mc. Thankfully my doctor approved and said the procedure is safe to proceed.

There's so much God has revealed to me and have answered prayers. I want to thank everyone again for your support.

~Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. So happy that you made it safely to the 2nd Trimester! Praying that God keep you and the baby safe for 26 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd trimester. Glad you are doing ok and praying everything goes well with both your appt and your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on entering 2T!! Just catching up on some posts now I'm sorry to hear you had to go through surgery but I'm glad that you are doing well and taking it easy! Great to hear you have a great group of bible study gals that can come to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JANET!!! I am so sorry I have not been around on sidelines. I will make a point to be there Thursday, I hope to see you there.

    Nicholas Ryan Wagner was born.....April 9, 2010 at exactly 38 weeks! I will be posting his birth story.

    I am so happy for you! 14 weeks.....I am so relieved to hear that you are doing well. My prayers and thoughts are with you. It is only by the grace of God that I got through all that I did, and in church on Sunday, I praised God for the beautiful little boy he has given me.

    I pray that God will give you peace and hope through the rest of your pregnancy, I will follow your blog and keep up with you on sidelines.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete