Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Happy Memorial Day Weekend
It was a pretty relaxing memorial day weekend. On Saturday the heat was unbearable. But I got to see Soyeun and her family on Saturday which was a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen her since my wedding in 2005! She was my college roommate. On Sunday we spent our day at the Boston Children's Museum & a delicious meal at Sportello's. On Monday we just strolled at the park and played with my dad's camera which I plan to send him photos on father's day. I remember my dad taking photos of me with that camera. I recently started a Visual Journal for my parents because they aren't as tech savvy. I'm not sure how good I will be in updating it since it's been hard to keep up with this blog. But I will try :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful & relaxing weekend.
Look here for photos
My Daily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment