Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning

As I was spring cleaning our home I came across this video which touched my heart. After giving up my design studio while on bed rest it hasn't been easy. But this single mom's story about ways to save money and teaching her children values really hit home. Even when times were tough she had a positive spirit! What an inspiring story. Instead of sulking of not getting the things we want to cherish and make the best of every moment. We spent our Easter in NYC with my parents. It's been a long 12 days and the house has collected dust. I'm making a long list of things to give away and sell. Madison has outgrown alot of her toys and it's time to revamp the house. I'm trying to make more playspace for Madison. Lately she loves reading books. I use to buy her random cute books but for quite some time we would visit the library and then write a wish list of her favorite books. This was a photo taken right before we left. Since then she's grown! I have over 2000 photos to transfer to my computer from my phone. It will take some time but til' then I can't wait to share our trip.

1 comment:

  1. She's so beautiful!! I'm actually headed to NY today (sitting in the airport as I type this). I hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete