Sunday, April 1, 2012

Maddie's 1st visit to Harvard University

It's been such a long time since I last posted. 4 months to be exact. Today after church, E and I spent time with Madison in Harvard Square. The first time she walked outside by herself was March 31st (only 2 days ago). So to watch her walk on her own outside by herself was an exciting moment for us. Boston is not as busy as NYC but there were alot of people walking outside especially on the weekend. We strolled all over Harvard Square. Ate burritos at Boloco's. Drank hot chocolate at Burdick's Chocolate. Eye-shopping at Anthropologie and Cardullo's gourmet market and Colonial Drugstore. We took pictures near the Harvard Coop. Time really flew by these past months and I've been doing alot of soul searching with my life. It will be good to spend time with my family in ny sometime soon. I've been also praying about the future and hopeful I can have another little one for Maddie to play with. But I have alot of fears because of my past. I am thank God daily for Madison's life. She truly is a gift. Now that Spring is here I've been not only spring-cleaning the house but with my life. Counting my blessings, one by one each day that goes by. I've been making a wish list for 2012...finally!

1 comment:

  1. She is precious! Glad all is well. When you decided to start trying again I will be right there with you praying!

    ReplyDelete