Thursday, September 1, 2011
Back to School & Madison's Fever :(
It's been awhile again, i think. Time really flies! So I brought Madison to the studio to take her photos because I felt like she was growing so fast. The photos this time didn't come as nearly as nice as the original birthday photos which I have yet to post. I think it's because she was falling asleep and it was too close to her nap time. *Note to self...don't take baby to photo shoot during nap time or feeding time =) At least there were a few I liked (see 1 of the proofs above).
This week has been extremely stressful. Madison had a fever since last Thursday (1 week ago) from 99.1 to 101.9 F. Most likely she has coxsackie (HFMD) Hand Foot Mouth Disease. It's a common virus that's been going around that will most likely resolve itself. We went to the dr's office twice this week and all they could do was recommend giving her Tylenol to reduce her fever. Eventually the fever went down 2 days ago. Before that I had sleepless nights and an irritated baby. Finally... she is starting to sleep through the night. All this time I thought she was teething because her gums were red and several teeth have been sprouting. On top of that mom is in town helping out.
Well, it's almost 3am and it's getting late. more thoughts and update next time. it's time for me to read a little before bed. I still need to remember to save some energy for Madison and not forget my motherly duties ;) Happy Labor Day weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She is so much bigger than I was expecting! She's a little girl now--no longer a baby! And such beautiful hair!! She looks great!
ReplyDeleteAs an Academic Advisor, I encourage you to always go with their suggested course sequencing. :). And good luck!