It's been a long time since I've updated anything, anyone and even in facebook. It's almost 4am and I should be sleeping since Madison has her 1st dentist appointment. So much has happened but I will try to make this a quick update since I need some shut-eye.
Madison turned 1 in the beginning of July. I can't believe how time flew by so quickly! She just started solids about 2 weeks ago. She loves bananas Earth's Best by far. She's improved her fine motor skills by picking up puff treats. And she's been sitting up for the past several weeks now although she prefers rolling around the living room. We've been working closely with Early Intervention's physical therapist. She just had her 1st swim experience just after her 1st birthday. Her bottom tooth came out slowly in late June but within another month her top tooth started setting in. Alot of firsts this past month. She is our true joy! And I praise God for all the wonderful blessings He bestowed upon us. It truly is a miracle that she is here. And because of her I am taking night classes this coming fall to get into the medical field. I am still praying daily to see if this is God's will. But I feel there is a reason I went through all this. Everyday she is a living reminder of God's goodness in our life. And for that I am so grateful.
We took portrait photos which I wanted to share with you but I have to dig around for the cd. For now here's a photo taken just yesterday with my mac photo booth.



So good to hear from you! You and Madison have been on my mind lately, and I continue to pray for you. You are both beautiful in your pictures! I hope she broke her teeth in gracefully...we're going through the same thing!
ReplyDeleteOh she is so cute! Can't believe she's a year. What a precious miracle! So good to hear you are doing well.
ReplyDelete