In 13 days Madison will be 8 months old. I can't believe how much time has flown by so quickly. We've made many friends while living here and our next door neighbor... baby Aiden just left this afternoon. We just got a new neighbor at 2:15 am and i think they are our 9th roommate in this room. We've been in other rooms on the floor. Today I heard we might possibly go home earlier than a month. But noone can really say for sure so we're not to get our hopes up too much. They taught me to dilate Madison's rectum with a catheter so it will stimulate her to stool and let out gas. That is probably one of the toughest things for me to do. But I know it will help her. God's really given me strength throughout this entire process. I'm not sure what to make of it yet but I thank God daily knowing that even though we've been in the hospital this long that Madison is alive and well and growing and meeting her milestones daily.
time for bed...good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you guys may be home in a month! That is great!!! Keeping you guys in prayer!
ReplyDelete