Wednesday, December 15, 2010

49 wks and 1 day (I'm not feeling well)

Madison is doing well so far. I can't believe she's 2 months 4 days (corrected/adjusted). Otherwise 5 months and 4 days have passed. I came on a brief moment to update but haven't been able to give details. I went home from the hospital after discovering I have a 100.3 fever and have been only able to get it done to 99.1 with tylenol. The hardest part as a mother was to leave by Madison's side because I did not want to get her sick. I was sooooooo worried about Madison. And I pray she won't get sick from my cold/flu virus. My mom is coming down from NYC and she will take over the care at the hospital. I have so much to share and photos. But right now I need to rest. On top of all this my husband has been in overseas for personal and work reasons. I miss him so much! Well...I need to catch my zzz's and please pray that Madison won't get sick otherwise this will set her back. If all goes well, she may go home early January. But if there are setbacks it can push her back for another month which means February. Unfortunately she won't be able to come home for her 1st Christmas but I am thankful each day for her growth and survival.

Thank you for your encouragements and prayers during this long journey at the hospital. The hospital staff has been so supportive during this time too.

ps- photos to post soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hope she doesn't get sick! The day she goes home will be sooooo exciting! Praying you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete