Tuesday, August 21, 2012
It's already the end of August and I can't believe summer is almost over. I also missed a month of journaling. In June I was so excited that we met Eric Carle, author of the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Then Madison turned two the first week of July and the following week after was her first day at daycare. And so far she loves it. In the summer they call it day camp. They're off this week and next week she'll start the Fall Session.
I just came back down from NY visiting family. It was my nephew's 2nd birthday. And my brother just bought a new home in Long Island. The drive from my parents place to his wasn't so bad. It was about an hour drive without traffic. He had about 30 guests over (friends, family and coworkers) to celebrate his son's birthday and new home. Madison had lots of fun, especially in the bouncer they rented for the kids. I'm proud of my brother.
On top of that we discovered on last thursday that my mom will need a biopsy today. They discovered breast calcifications and hopefully the biopsy results will be benign. We won't hear until Friday earliest and Monday the latest. We're praying for good results.
I'll try to be good about updating this journal.
photo 1: M with her cousin in his new home
photo 2: petting farm visiting M's daycare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So nice to hear from you - Madison is getting sooo big - Happy belated 2nd bday! Her outfits are adorable I bet you have fun picking her clothes :) I am sorry to hear about your mom, really hope it's benign. We are getting to the age where our parents health is becoming more promninent - mine too - I worry all the time. Hang in there and keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for your mom & that she gets good news from her appt. I was just down on LI! Born & raised there. Moved upstate a year ago. Curious where your bro bought a house.
ReplyDeleteMadison is getting more beautiful & grown up every time I see her. What a blessing!