Friday, December 9, 2011

17 months old! (not 18)

It been a long time since I've posted and I'm so thankful to post that Madison is doing well. Looking back a year ago I remember our holidays spent at the Children's hospital. We celebrated Madison's 1st Thanksgiving with my parents and brother's family in NY. It was the first time my parents have been together with their grandchildren. As I look at Madison's face she's really maturing so quickly. It made E and I want to quickly take photos. It has been also the first time we've dressed up in a long time. Yesterday we spent a few hours selecting the photos we wanted. We took the holiday photos on Dec. 6th but I just had this funny feeling Madison is not 18 months. Trusting my hubby's math I went along with the 18 month blocks. It's the last thing you think of when your baby is fussy and getting tired. I felt horrible as a parent not knowing her exact age. Especially when you are always telling people the corrected/adjusted age. I'd have to say taking photos is challenging when they get older. Madison is not walking yet but she can certainly crawl + cruise very quickly. I'm just thankful I have a design background and I can possibly photoshop the numbers on the blocks we've used for her holiday photo "18 months" ~phew

In about an hour we have to head over to Madison's Early Intervention motor skills group. I won't spoil the surprise just yet. But here are the photos we finally picked up for her photos taken in August (13 months / 10 months corrected age). So finally we would like to share with you. We were taken back how her face had changed in just a few months. You take even time forgranted when you look back at photos. Time really flew by so quickly. I cherish each day and I am grateful for the precious gift we have...Madison.

I'll be working on the holiday card this weekend and will post that in my next entry. Have a great day!









ps- i will never forget the countless prayers from everyone. Thank you again!
With a Grateful Heart,
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Janet, she is so beautiful!! What a precious gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janet she is too cute!!! Can't wait to see the Christmas pics!

    ReplyDelete